The purpose of a REMOTE FAT is to demonstrate that the equipment complies with the order and that it operates correctly under the conditions of use in the Jacomex workshops. This protocol is similar to a FAT except that it is carried out remotely with video equipment allowing the customer to inspect the equipment almost as if they were present in person.
In particular, this FAT remote can be used to test the following:
- General functional check
- Check that the transfer airlock(s) function properly
- Check that the quick-opening front panel, if present, is working properly
- Check that the pressure regulation operates correctly
- Factory inspection of the tightness of the glove box
- Control of the decontamination system if present
This REMOTE FAT is carried out in our facilities near Lyon in Dagneux in Ain while the customer is connected remotely by computer, regardless of their location in the world. The project manager and the Jacomex quality teams work alongside the customer to validate the protocol that had been established jointly beforehand.
Many customers from a variety of industries have trusted Jacomex to design and manufacture their glove boxes, insulators and air purification systems.