This site is the intellectual property of JACOMEX SAS.
Any reproduction, even partial, of this site is strictly forbidden without a previous permission of the site publisher.
This site is published by:
Head offices :
184 Rue du Bicentenaire – Zone des Prés Seigneurs – 01120 DAGNEUX (FRANCE)
Intra-European VAT No: FR 5796 550 2610
Tel: +33(0)4 7225 1900
This site was designed and developped by:
Head office: 22 rue d’Algérie – 69001 – Lyon (France) – www.greengalileo.com
Head office: 2 Rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors on our website. This information is collected from you when you fill in a form and submit it on our site. You may, however, visit our site anonymously without having to register or log in.
DATA PROTECT ACT
According to the French Law Nr.78-87 dated January 6, 1978, partly modified through the law Nr. 2004-801, dated August 6, 2004 referring to information technology, files and freedoms, that no information provided will be transmitted to third parties. You have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete any data concerning you (chapter 34 of the “Data Protection Act”). In order to exercise your data rights, please contact us.
Like most website operators, JACOMEX also collects non-personally-identifying information such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, IP address and the date and time of each visitor request.
Within the frame of legal obligations or court decisions, we may be required to provide personal data to state authorities and institutions entitled to receive information.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
– To respond to your inquiries, whether they are requests for quotes, initial contact or just information.
Initial responses are usually provided by the JACOMEX staff. If required from your request or inquiry, we may ask our sales representatives to contact you. Our sales representatives are independent companies.
– To eventually improve the content of our website based on the information and feedback we may receive from you.
– To improve our customer service (your information helps us to respond more efficiently to your requests for customer service, maintenance and technical support).
– To send emails.
The email address provided by you may be used for:
- sending you information and quotes in response to your requests,
- sending you informaton, drawings and updates further to your orders,
- receiving occasional company news, updates, related product information.