Jacomex R&D and Innovation in Glove Boxes and Isolators
Jacomex has increased its investment in R&D fourfold.. The goals for the reseach, development, and innovation are:
- design original products for increasingly complex and demanding processes,
- develop technological breakthroughs that better meet the needs of our clients,
- improve the ergonomics of glove boxes,
- respect the comfort of operators in their working environment,
- increase security in the confined workspace,
- ensure product reliability and durability,
- favor innovative, realistic and environmentally-friendly technical solutions,
- provide our clients with different and modern means of evaluating of their projects.
Glove boxes and isolators are used in a lot of applications with specific technical constraints so a customized technical approach is necessary. The R&DI service respects all the specific guidelines and regulations of the main fields such as scientific research, pharmacy, industry or nuclear sectors.
Research and Development – Innovation at Jacomex
In the design of new components and equipment, R&D engineers in the Innovation Department focus on innovative solutions to optimize processes, guarantee the success of experimental research, improve productivity and product quality, to improve operator protection and environmental safety.
It is in a spirit of sustainable development, combining consolidation of the lifetime of the components, controls of energy costs and performance, that JACOMEX already stood out in 2008 by developing an “energy saving” mode; a concept often taken over by the competition but unsurpassed to this day.
Our “Energy Saving” mode, available on all our purifier glove boxes, is always active even during the time when the glove boxes are used by operators. It is a real benefit to our users by reducing noise and electricity consumption, and also reducing maintenance operations.
Do not hesitate to entrust your project to us. We put our experience, our technical and human resources at your service to deliver complex projects.