Glove boxes for Energy and Industry ApplicationsDevelopment and manufacture of batteries, energy conversion and storage, electrochemistry
The materials used in the development of batteries (Lithium-ion, sodium, all-solid technologies …), supercapacitors, micro batteries, fuel cells etc. must be implemented in controlled atmospheres free of H2O, O2 and N2.
Jacomex designs and manufactures glove boxes with nitrogen/argon purifiers for experiments under controlled atmospheres with an oxygen and moisture content of less than 1 ppm.
Examples of equipments and glovebox lines manufactured for battery applications:
- Electrode preparation with coating systems such as evaporator, PVD, Slot Die Coaters ….
- Electrolyte Preparation with heated antechambers
- Assembly of the battery at the research state
- Testing and Quality Checks in manufacturing lines in the automotive industry
- Battery sealing for electric vehicles
- Battery opening and dissassembly for used batteries, with glass panels, rounded corners, vacuum cleaners…