O2 Analyser for Glove Boxes
- Measurement of the oxygen level in glove boxes.
- Two models available:
- Galvanic electrochemical sensor
- Zirconia solid state sensor
- Both technologies allow very accurate measurements in either ppm – or %.
- Measurement report on touch screen.
Technical Specifications – Information
Technical specifications of the O2 Analyzer:
Electrochemical sensor: particularly recommended for pure atmospheres potentially charged with solvents or acids. Multi-scale sensor 0-10, 0-100, 0-1000 ppm or %. Calibration possible in the laboratory for easy maintenance.
Solid state sensor: zirconia technology for fast response time and long-term measurement. 0-1000ppm version for analysis or 0-25% for safe detection and management.
Ask our engineers for advice!
This equipment can be installed on the following glove box models
* Required fields