Regulating Valve for Glove Boxes
- Glove boxes under vacuum in air
- Automatic and continuous regulation of the vacuum inside a containment enclosure
- Automatic compensation of filter clogging
- Indication of the filter clogging level
- Provide a safety flow in case of accidental rupture of sealing
- Alarm triggering or any safe action through dry contacts
Technical specifications of the regulating valve:
Diaphragm valve, mechanical system without electrical connection.
Safety in the event of a breach of confinement: maximum automatic opening limiting the risk of backscattering to the operator.
Possibility of alarm in the event of a fault.
With or without flow indicator.
This equipment can be installed on the following glove box models
* Required fields