Security Valve for Glove Boxes
- Glove boxes in depression under nitrogen or argon
- Glove boxes in depression under purified controlled atmosphere
- Vacuum insulators under neutral gas
- In normal functioning: the tightness of the enclosure and the gas circuit is preserved with a hermetic valve
- In accidental functioning: ensure a safety flow through an opening in case of leakage
- Alarm triggering or any safe action through dry contacts
Technical specifications of the security valve:
Diaphragm valve, mechanical system without electrical connection.
Valve closed, gastight.
Possibility of alarm in the event of a fault.
This equipment can be installed on the following glove box models
* Required fields