Ambidextrous Neoprene Glove Ø186 - T M - Ep 6/10 - Lg 800 (Unit / Sold By Pair)
Jacomex manufactures various high quality gloves adapted to the different uses of our customers’ glove boxes. They are supplied upon delivery of an installation and are also offered as consumables. Some models of gloves are managed in stock, others must be specially ordered. We recommend that you always have spare gloves on hand.
Properties of neoprene (polychloroprene) gloves:
- Gloves for glove rings in different diameters.
- Good mechanical resistance.
- Good resistance to temperature and acids.
- Good gas impermeability.
- Sold in pairs.
- Recommended for use in the protection of operators
Technical specifications – Information
ambidextrous neoprene gloves, size M, thickness 6/10th length 800mm Ø186
ambidextrous neoprene gloves, size M, thickness 6/10th length 800mm Ø220
Other diameters in other materials: Ø156 – Ø186 – Ø220.
Other materials: EPDM – CSM
Other options: lengths, thicknesses or anatomic.
Need help or an offer? Contact us
* Fields marked with an asterisk are required.