Butyl Gloves For Glove Boxes And Insulators
Jacomex manufactures various high quality gloves adapted to the different uses of our customers’ glove boxes. They are supplied upon delivery of an installation and are also offered as consumables. Some models of gloves are managed in stock, others must be specially ordered. We recommend that you always have spare gloves on hand.
Properties of butyl (polyisoprene isobutylene) gloves:
- Gloves designed for glove rings in various diameters.
- Good mechanical resistance.
- Good resistance to temperature and acids.
- Excellent natural aging and good UV resistance.
- Excellent gas impermeability.
- Great flexibility and excellent dexterity.
- Sold in pairs.
- Recommended for use in a controlled atmosphere.
Technical specifications – Information
ambidextrous butyl gloves, size M, thickness 6/10th length 800mm Ø186
ambidextrous butyl gloves, size M, thickness 6/10th length 800mm Ø220
Other diameters in other materials: Ø156 – Ø186 – Ø220.
Other materials: EPDM – CSM
Other options: lengths, thicknesses or anatomic.
Need help or an offer? Contact us
* Fields marked with an asterisk are required.